According to international escort blogger Jet Set Lara:
The perfect hotel suite has the following general features:
– is unusually large, with separate sleeping and lounging areas; has enough room for two massage tables to fit comfortably😉
– is distinctively decorated in keeping with its location, but trending toward contemporary design (I hate the faux antiques look of the Four Seasons and Ritz hotels; the rooms at the Four Seasons in San Francisco are exactly the same as the ones in Vegas)
– has floor to ceiling windows that look out on something scenic and interesting
– electric window treatments, controllable from bed and near door, including translucent shade for sunny days and blackout drapes for total darkness at night.
– has a sunny outdoor space with room for two chaise lounges shielded from prying eyes…
– well insulated walls and windows able to block out all outside noise.
Check out her post for all the rest!