Gadling tells us:
Looking for a cheap night’s sleep in Philadelphia?
You probably can’t do better than the Alexander Inn, a boutique hotel in Center City.
Right now, the hotel is offering a limited number of rooms for $1. The offer is good for one night’s stay, Sunday through Thursday, with no minimum stay required.
The offer is running from now through June 11. Unfortunately, you cannot book the rooms more than 30 days in advance of your stay.
And here’s the Alexander Inn website, where they say:
As our guest, you may enjoy at no additional cost, all of the following:
* our breakfast buffet plus 24-hour fresh fruit and snack table
* a 24-hour fitness center
* e-mail access computers
* color television and DirecTV including 8 movie channels
* individual room phone messaging & wake up
* discounted nearby indoor parking
* historic sightseeing pick up at our door
* nonsmoking comfort
* Wireless Internet access
* in-room safe